Tuesday 12 July 2011

2008-09 Upper Deck MVP

I think this came from the little trading card island at Zellers.  12 packs of cards, 8 per pack for about $12.


Nice looking base set, I'm happy with the product. To start, here are my top 8 favorite base cards from the pull. 



Top 6 goalies.  Dipietro would be between Legace and Gerber but I forgot him in the scan.


Pulled 6 Penguins in the lot.  Sykora is missing from the scan.


MVP Rookies and 'Box Break Inserts' are 1:2.  Two on Two Jerseys (1:48) and One on One Autographs (1:720).


Odd's are about right, 6 MVP Rookies in 12 packs and a card that I would consider a Box Break insert, Cam Ward "Magnificant 7s".  Here are some others.


MVP Marked By Valor.  Probably my favorite cards that I pulled.
Joe Sakic.
Joe Thornton.
Martin St. Louis.


And the last two are from a sub-set First Line Phenoms.  Ovechkin and Stastny. 

No autos or jerseys but still happy.  I got a few good base cards that I like and some nice sub-set cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...