Thursday 14 July 2011

2009-10 O-Pee-Chee

Quick rundown of a recent box break.  O-Pee-Chee 2009-10; and to start, I just wanna say that I think the box is some great looking eye candy.  Let's see if the insides are just as sweet.



Mt top 8 favorite base cards I just so happened to pull.


Not sure on the base card count from the box break, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't come close to the total set (600 cards!).   Here are a few of the "Retro Variation" (1:2) cards; only thing I like about these are the old school O-Pee-Chee logo.

Weight, Cheechoo, Burrows and Don Cherry.  You know the base set is gonna be huge when it includes a card of Cherry.  I like it though, it adds a little something-something from outside the rink.

I pulled three of these "O-Pee-Chee Legends" (1:2) from the box.  Esposito and Kurri are nice; Harry Howell - no idea who he was/is but I'm sure he deserves a Legend card.

I also pulled 4 short-print "Marquee Rookie" (1:2) cards.

When everything was said and done, when all the wrapping had been removed; I did manage to pull a pretty decent card.  Three "Canadian Heroes" (1:72) cards: Shea Weber, Chris Mason and a Patrick Roy Foil #CBH17.  Book value is apparently $25! but it seems to be going for $7-10 online.


2 comments:

  1. These look pretty good. I bought a ton of 2008-09 OPC so I was burnt out and didn't get more than a pack or two of 09-10. If you need any 08-09 I've got a big stack of doubles I'd gladly send you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! There's never such thing as enough of cards, I don't think I have any 08-09; what did you want in return?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...