Saturday 23 July 2011

2010-11 Upper Deck SP Authentic

Double pack break of 2010-11 Upper Deck SP Authentic; saw a few of the base cards from the set online and thought they were pretty snazzy looking.  Looking at the photo below reminds me that I've yet to pull (or even own) a single Taylor Hall card.  Maybe today will be the day this fact will change.



Pack no.1

To begin, I dishearteningly received a decoy in this pack.

#32 - Steven Stamkos.  I like the fade away technique, nice looking cards!

#150 - Pekka Rinne. First thing that I noticed was the mask design, very cartoon-ish.  I approve!


#17 - Nicklas Backstrom.  Feels like I've been pulling Backstroms left and right, I'm not going to complain.

#148 - Brad Richards.
#86 - Ryan Smyth.

Pack no.2

#2 - Ryan Kesler.

#93 - Mark Streit. One of my favorite D-men and I don't even know why.

#69 - Andrew Brunette.
#16 - Victor Hedman.
#25 - Jakub Voracek.

Overall I don't feel as if I pulled much from these twins aside from the Stamkos; I really like the look of the Rinne card as well.  But these Upper Deck SP Authentic cards are very much eye candy with the fading design look.  I can see myself rolling the dice and picking these up again in the future.

I also received these two "Biography Of A Season" cards with the purchase.  I posted a few of these before on the blog here.


BOS12 - Steven Stamkos. Recognizing Stamkos as the NHLs first star for the month of October 2010.

BOS15 - Ondrej Pavelec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...