Sunday 28 August 2011

Mail Day! Esa Tikkanen and Sami Jo Small In The Game Autos

Received two In The Game autographs from eBay in the mail while I was away that I nabbed for under $5 each.  I guess you can say that I was bored on eBay one day and at the time I was really feelin' those ITG Decades autos.


In The Game Decades Autograph / A-ET - Esa Tikkanen.  As the back of the card states, one of the games greatest agitators.  Tikkanen won a total of five Stanley Cups, 4 with Edmonton and another with the New York Rangers.  Check out this Tikkanen video I came across after I picked this one up.


In The Game Between The Pipes Authentic Goaliegraph / A-SJS - Sami Jo Small.  Represented Team Canada three times in the Olympics (2 golds, 1 silver).  Not really much else to say about this card or Small in general.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...