Monday 29 August 2011

More 2011-12 Upper Deck Victory

Haven't been much into the pack buying lately, especially the higher end stuff.  I'm still deciding which direction I want to take with this hobby. 

Anyway I did pick up another three packs of the latest Victory from Upper Deck the other day, I can't help but grab a few every now and then because they don't cost an arm and a leg. 

Pack 1


Sideny Crosby / Checklist #200 - Thought I had pulled a Crosby base from the set but a quick look at the reverse and you'll find the checklist.

Patrick Sharp / MVP #20
Patric Hornqvist #107
Alexandre Burrows #188 (double).
Patrick Sharp #43 (double).

Nicklas Backstrom / Game Breakers #GB-NB - My favorite type of cards from this set would have to be these simple 'Game Breakers'.

Pack 2

Adam Henrique / MVP Rookie #96
Tomas Plekanec #99
Ryane Clowe #161

Jeff Skinner / Game Breakers #GB-JS - Nice shot of Skinner on this card.

Mike Richards #133 (double).
Rick Nash #56 (double).
Pack 3


Jordan Eberle #74 - My favorite pull from the pack breaks, Eberle.*takes a look at the back of the card*  Born in 1990, damn doesn't that make me feel old.

Mikko Koivu #92
Dustin Brown #89

Patrick Elias #113
Kari Lehtonen #66
Cam Talbot #232

And that was all she wrote.  I hope I receive something nice in the mail today.  But until then, off to work and then to a dentist appointment.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...