Saturday 13 August 2011

Three NHL Legends Announced

EA Sports earlier unveiled the first three of nine NHL Legends that they will be implementing into NHL 12 and also released a trailer to go along with it.


Chris Chelios, Wayne Gretzky and Ray Bourque are shown in the following trailer doing what they did best; score goals and throw their body around the ice.  The trailer also includes some details about how you'll be able to use these Legend characters in the game.  Trailer under the cut.



1 comment:

  1. (Download) $12,234 within 2 months Gambling Program?

    Let me tell it straight.

    I don't care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the football rules.

    I tried EVERYTHING from stocks & forex to internet advertising and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then lost it all when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Check It Out Today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...