Friday 21 October 2011

TTM Success! Curtis Joseph

I'm stoked to post about my most recent TTM custom return from retired netminder Curtis Joseph!  I remember Cujo most vividly from his time spent with the Oilers and his first stint with the Maple Leafs.
Joseph is recognizable for his masks featuring a snarling dog, inspiration drawn from the Stephen King novel 'Cujo' - which is also his nickname.


I also sent away a this 1998-99 Pacific Paramount card to Joseph to have signed and returned.  Probably my favorite Curtis Joseph card that I've ever owned featuring a photo from the press conference when he announced his signing with the Maple Leafs.  Joseph became a superstar from there becoming one of the franchises fan favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...