Friday 4 November 2011

TTM Success! Kelly Hrudey

Another TTM success, this time from former Los Angeles Kings alumni netminder and current Hockey Night In Canada broadcaster Kelly Hrudey.


I was sparked to create a custom and send a letter to Kelly after recently watching his 1987 Game 7 "Easter Epic" performance where Kelly made 73 saves (a playoff record) in a 3–2 Islander victory.

Reverse Side
Along with the custom I sent a 1992-93 Pro Set to have signed and returned, which Kelly happily did - aside from the cards, Mr Hrudey also left a short message on my original letter thanking me for the kind words.

Great return from Kelly Hrudey, I especially admire his choice to script me a personalized message at the botom of the original letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...