Monday 13 February 2012

2011-12 Panini Certified Hockey Blaster Break

Decided to give myself a taste of the 2011-12 Panini Certified series earlier today; picked up a blaster box that included three packs, five cards per pack.
Let's kick it off with the 'hit' from the blaster...


A Sam Gagner #60 Mirror Red Dual Materials numbered 12/150.

I figured that this pull from the blaster was also scan worthy....


Cody Hodgson #7 Certified Potential - My first Hodgson card.  He has been enjoying a pretty solid season thus far.  I might have been a little happier to pull this card than the Gagner.

I went ahead and scanned the rest of the cards, jump the cut to check them out.





Dion Phaneuf #105 - My favorite blueliner/pylon in the league.

Marc-Andre Fleury #67 - Also pulled my favorite netminder in the league from the break.

Erik Karlsson #25 - Karlsson has been putting up some great numbers this season.

James Van Riemsdyk #100 - I don't know what it is about Van Riemsdyk that I like, but I do enjoy pullig his card.


Derick Brassard #110
Ryan Smyth #73
Mikka Kiprusoff #30
Shea Weber #134



Mike Cammalleri #16
Joffrey Lupul #58
Thomas Vanek #51
Mike Richards #9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...