Wednesday 14 March 2012

Ryane Clowe PC Mail Day + 2011-12 Panini Certified Pack Rips

I'm way to lazy to post an actual update on a few new pickups; I'm feeling slightly bummed over the fact that my car broke down in the parking lot outside the mall earlier today leading to it having to be towed to the garage - fingers crossed whatever is wrong with it is still covered under warranty.  I also have to work the graveyard shift tonight, at the moment I'm ready to tuck myself into bed and I haven't even started my shift yet.

So here are a couple videos that I recorded earlier...

2 Package Mail Day - 2011-12 Crown Royale Royal Lineage Patches - Episode 001


2011-12 Panini Certified 2 Pack Rip Recap + Panini Player Of The Day Extras - Episode 002

2 comments:

  1. Nice Clowe pick-ups! Those 3 GU cards look really good in a row. Hope things pick up for you, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...