Sunday 5 August 2012

2011-12 Score - #74 Thomas Vanek and #215 Scott Clemmensen

I received two TTM returns within this past week towards the my 2011-12 Score hard signed set. Thomas Vanek and Scott Clemmensen returned their cards back to me signed.

Thomas Vanek #74
Sent: June 12, 2012
Received: July 30, 2012
48 Days
My very first Sabre success!  I like Vanek, he's definitely in my top 10 favorite European players in the leauge and so I was very happy to get his signature. Thank you Mr. Vanek.
Scott Clemmensen #215
Sent: July 6, 2012
Received: August 1, 2012
26 Days
I do not know too much about Clemmensen, he isn't a name that comes to mind when I think about top goaltenders; but I guess he is doing his thing as a backup with the Panthers and from what I've read he has been moved a few times. Scott Clemmensen signed and only took 24 days, much appreciated. Given the weak signature it looks as if the marker was drying up.  Thank you for your time Mr. Clemmensen.

Nice set of returns to keep the streak rolling. Got a lot of stuff coming in.

1 comment:

  1. hey I was just wondering if we could set up a trade I'm working on the 2011-12 score set as well and need a quite few but do have alot of doubles and would love to trade with you let me know please if your interested?
    thanks
    nick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...